The Now and Then Gaming Group
- Dazed – The character has a -10 to all actions. The condition stacks; for instance, a character that is already dazed and is then affected again is now at -20 to all actions. Also stacks with fatigued.
- Fatigue – When a character is exhausted (from lack of sleep, being encumbered, starving, environmental exposure, etc.) he suffers a -20 to all actions until he eliminates whatever factor has fatigued him. The condition stacks; for instance, a character that is already fatigued and is then affected again is now at -40 to all actions. Also stacks with dazed.
- Immobilized – The character cannot move but is aware and can continue to perform other actions.
- Paralyzed – The character is immobilized, aware of his surroundings, and cannot take any actions except to resist the effect which caused this condition.
- Petrified – The character has turned to stone, has DR20, is unaware of surroundings, and cannot move or take actions.
- Prone – The character is on the ground, is at a disadvantage in DEX-based resistance checks, and suffers a -20 to attacks with melee or thrown weapons.
- Slowed – The character moves at half his normal MOV rate.
- Stunned – The character can take only a single action each turn (no multi-actions).
- Surprised – The character is assumed to roll a 1 for initiative and suffers a -10 penalty to any action that turn (stacks with dazed and fatigued).
- Unconscious – The character falls prone, is unaware of his surroundings, and cannot take any actions for the duration of the encounter.
- Weakened – All damage the character deals is halved.
Return to the Wiki Main Page